Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Little Treasure

Isn't school summer vacations suppose to be relaxing?  It's the third week in July and I've only had a few days off.  The best time this summer was to watch my daughter have a great softball season.  Now with a few days off, it was my time to do a little Estate Sale shopping this weekend.

I found this little treasure in the 25 cent box.


When I see this table top calendar I look at it as a goal.  You see, I have this little goal... to open a shop that has all of my favorite things.  It could be antiques, flea-market finds or my reuse/salvaged projects.  I don't see this goal happening soon as I will be following our kids for the next seven years in school  but I can always have this goal.

So in the meantime I will keep looking at my little treasure to help me remember that one day I will reach my goal and if that goal is met, this little calendar will be next to my register.

"Your goals are the road maps that guide you and show you what is possible for your life."
-Les Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment